The recent experience of the financial crisis has shown that managers may have taken decisions that were either wrong or to the disadvantage of their organizations and the society in general. Today, business decisions have to be taken under conditions of high uncertainty and volatility. Innovating and practical business solutions to problems and opportunities are needed more quickly and they become more complex. The practice of management is changing.
I am delighted to welcome you to our new, challenging and inspirational MBA program designed for the next generation of business professionals. The Frederick MBA is committed to stimulate your thinking and give you the opportunity to learn how to manage and lead in a turbulent business environment. Our MBA Faculty Team, through their long-standing experience in teaching, research and business practice, will help you acquire the theoretical and practical knowledge to tackle real-life business issues efficiently and effectively in order to gain a competitive advantage for your organization wherever you are based. We will equip you with the toolkit to become a multi-functional leader, enable you to analyze the market and develop innovative strategies to meet business challenges. Acquiring new capabilities and building on your experience and expertise, you will be able to redefine your career goals and shape your future.
Our MBA Program has been designed to provide you with real flexibility allowing you to choose a study format which best suits your personal and professional commitments.
I encourage you to embark on this unique, exciting and truly interdisciplinary learning experience which gives you the opportunity to invest in yourself.
The program aims to:
- Develop a strategic and holistic perspective of a range of business disciplines.
- Integrate theory and practice by combining academic rigor with practitioner relevance.
- Create successful managers, aspiring leaders, and agents of change who can develop solutions to emerging global economic and business challenges.
- Equip you with the practical tools and develop the skills to achieve your career goals in the public and private sectors or start your own business
Key Learning Outcomes
Upon successful completion of this program, you should be able to:
- Acquire and apply knowledge in the essential business disciplines.
- Develop technical skills and use analytical methods in decision making to solve real-life business issues.
- Demonstrate managerial skills to operate globally.
- Expose yourself to a variety of perspectives and market insights.
- Effectively use new technologies in decision-making that reflect the way companies operate globally nowadays.
Delivery and Duration
The program is offered in both full-time and part-time modes (minimum completion time based on a full-time basis is 18 months, 3 semesters). You can choose to complete your studies at a relaxed pace to suit your personal and professional commitments taking up to a maximum of three years.
On-campus classes are usually offered in the evening to accommodate working individuals and are taught by experienced in-house faculty and invited speakers from various industry sectors.
Why Choose the Frederick MBA Program
- Offers flexibility – choose the mode of study which best suits you, your career and your commitments.
- Provides the latest insights into how to innovate, manage and lead – develop problem-solving skills and learn decision-making tools
- Integrates theory and practice – capitalizing on the School’s links with industry, gain hands-on experience through the Final MBA Project as well as network with key employers in Cyprus
- Creates career opportunities –achieve your career goals reflecting on your experiences and expertise
- It is a challenging learning experience – draw on the multidisciplinary expertise of our Faculty and collaborate with your colleagues on the program having a variety of business backgrounds and experiences
Occupational Profiles of the Graduates
Our MBA graduates will be able to work both in the private or public sector or start their own business. The MBA experience will give them the opportunity to develop skills that are as useful to an individual in a large or a small organization as to an entrepreneur starting their own business.
Click here for more information
อัพเดทล่าสุดวันที่ December 21, 2017