Business Administration (MBA)
An MBA degree is the classic way of preparing for leadership roles in global business. Our target group are non-economists (engineers, scientists, lawyers, computer scientists, etc.), as well as economists with at least one year of professional experience, who need business expertise with an international aspect for advancement into higher management.
Impressive success stories from graduates of the programme prove: this practical MBA study course will put your career in overdrive.
Duration of study
24 months part-time (3 study phases)
- Self-study and classroom phases coordinated in turns.
- 12 - 13 attendance phases (2.5 - 3 days each) for each module in small groups in the Dockland
- Before each module self-study, which is supported by electronic media and literature made available
- Personal and online support from the Master Office and faculty
- Lessons in German and English
Start of the study course
1 April and 1 October
Study course contents
- Practice-relevant curriculum developed with the business community
- Comprehensive electives in the areas of finance and accounting, marketing and operations, logistics and process management
- Optional participation in the International Week in America, China or Russia
- Three-month interdisciplinary practical project (optional)
- A four-month Master's thesis
15,000 Euro incl. all study materials and an iPad Air, basic model, WIFI (other configurations are available at extra cost).
Degree / qualifications
- Internationally recognized Master’s degree of Business Administration (MBA) with doctoral studies entitlement and admission to higher civil service.
- The part-time Master's degree programme is in combination with the acquisition of 90 credit points.
- A total of 300 credit points are the prerequisite for the completion of the Master's degree
- Admission requirements
- Programme and degrees have been officially recognized since 2001
- As part of the re-accreditation in the autumn of 2008, the MBA programme of the NORDAKADEMIE was awarded, as the first MBA course in a German-speaking country, the premium seal of the FIBAA for its excellence in all core areas of study quality.
- The NORDAKADEMIE is system-accredited by the FIBAA.
อัพเดทล่าสุดวันที่ December 20, 2017